Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello Everybody..

Hello there! My name is Devin and I enjoy long walks on the beach... If the beach is to the kitchen and there happens to be food there... A few basic things you should know about me? I've never done this blog thing before so that's what that is. Basically.. I'm a girl in a little town with big city dreams.. I like to call myself a tv enthusiast. A couple things on my to do list are.... 
1: Learn how to play the ukulele
2:Open up some water bottles
3: Take a painting class
4: Get bangs
5: Learn who Piaget and Kohlberg are...
6: Get my ears double pierced 
7: Get my permit.. 
It's not very long.. But still! Typically a normal week day goes along the lines of.. Obviously going to school (vomit), going home, sitting down on the computer and eating Nutella out of the jar. Think about doing my homework, and then later go to dance (which I have 3 out of the 5 days) I am not your typical teenage girl.. I am crazy, outgoing, and I really enjoy the art of puns and cats. Actual cats and cats in art form. All cats are enjoyable! :) Soo, until next time,
               That's how the cookie crumbles.
XOXO Devin

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, welcome to the blogosphere. I am relatively new too and found you through FMS. Good luck with your list of goals and let us know how you go. Mands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your next posts. My to do list sounds a lot like yours :)
    I bought a ukelele yesterday and it's winging it's way across the oceans to me as we speak.
    Check my blog here :)
    http://isabellabellamozzarella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete